Need help with AB ML1000 and C400

SBARTON

I have been running the panelview micro 300 for some time but they stopped making them.
I cannot get anything to work, I need to make timmers and for it to just display times and status of the inputs.
I just need help getting one timmer and one input status working.

If you look at the title of his post you will notice he says he is trying to use a C400 with a ML1000. Personally, I do not like the PV Components but since that is what he has maybe we can help. Sbarton,what have you tried to do this far? What cable are you using from the ML to the PV?

Last edited:
I found that my baud rate was set wrong, it was 19200 and the plc wanted 9600 set it properly. These displays aren't bad i just don't much care for how small to on screen keyborad is for numaric entry.