Need help with VBA coding for SE trends w/ comboboxes

I try something similar to posted rdast code and i've also get some error.
My VBA doesn't see variable, which types are Pen and Pens.

In Tools/References i have marked options, which are posted earlier.

Dufour.alexandre Have you made your code working?

Okay, I've just gone through this from scratch, and included a sample (working) FTView SE application, and step by step instructions.

The application is in FTView 8, 64 bit, but once unzipped, you should be able to just import the three graphics into your own application to try it out.

I try something similar to posted rdast code and i've also get some error.
My VBA doesn't see variable, which types are Pen and Pens.

In Tools/References i have marked options, which are posted earlier.

Dufour.alexandre Have you made your code working?

If your VBA isn't seeing the variables, you either have something named wrong, or not set to be a VBA control.

The trend object, and all pen selection buttons MUST be VBA CONTROLS. See sample project above.

If your VBA isn't seeing the variables, you either have something named wrong, or not set to be a VBA control.
The trend object, and all pen selection buttons MUST be VBA CONTROLS. See sample project above.

I am aware of that.

rdrast i play with my code almost whole day and figure that
"Rockwell Software RSTrendX" (from VBA/Tools/References) must be unchecked
The only checked option (connected with trends) must be only Rockwell Software TrendX.
I don't know why but i have marked both every time when i create something in vba.
I must rember to unmarked RSTrend.
I just looked to yours previous post:
In the VBA editor, go to the menu bar "Tools | References".
Put a check box in the following:

Visual Basic for Applications
RSView Display Client Object Model
OLE Automation
Rockwell Software TrendX
RSView Display Client Object Model

So i think RSTrendX was cause of our problem.

It is possible, I believe the "Rockwell Software RSTrendX" reference is for Machine Edition. While having both referenced shouldn't be a problem if the associated object is declared properly, I suppose it could be.

The Basic TrendX component (the actual trend display and all) has been around just about forever. I seem to remember that it is basically identical to the one going back as far as Windows 3.0 versions of HMI packages.