Need new Gas detection Monitor to tie into SCADA

fgoodsky

So Mil-Ram gas detection closed down, and now we need to find another gas detection maker to hook up to our SCADA. Just wondering if anyone here has experience with gas detectors that use the 4-20 mA output signal and run on both 12v-24v DC. We need detectors for Co2, H2S, LEL, So2, CL2. Also o2. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We have CO, NO2, Oxygen, and LEL detectors from Det-tronic in place. The system was just installed in 2020. We have probably replaced nearly every sensor atleast once. All of the LEL sensors are catalytic bead sensors calibrated either for hydrocarbon or H2 detection. These sensors appear to be garbage. All of the the Det-tronic catalytic bead have been replace atleast once with many on the third sensor.

Due to all of the issues with the Det-tronics, I have switched to RC Systems for new installs. I have installed around 10 of the RC Systems. Most of these are combustible gas catalytic bead sensors for H2 detection. They have much less drift, and I have not lost a single sensor yet. Some of them have been in use for over 1 year and no issues.

For me, I would never purchase another Det-tronic. I will purchase RC Systems whenever possible.

RAE systems sells an explosion proof ambient gas detector. ION Science does as well, but theirs is a 4-gas ppm. Both have 4-20ma outputs and are cost effective.