Need recs on load9ng resistors for 5016-OA16

Russ

Lifetime Supporting Member
For the 120VAC I'll need a 15K Ω, 2W resistor, but the way these outputs are wired I'm not sure of a clean way to drop them in parallel.

What's a good way to do this?

Last edited:
what i have done in the past is use the bottom of the control panel for the load resistors.
from each output run a wire to the terminal block. then connect another wire to this point going to the load resistor. the other end of the load resistor will go to the output neutral.
the other side of the terminal block will go to your device (only 1 wire on this side). this way, you keep the load resistor connected to the output.
regards,
james

Similar Topics

I have my own company and it's been a pretty good year. I have an LLC and if I don't spend the money it will be taxed. So... I'm looking at...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone could help i am trying to use a SLC 500 with a 5/05 processor to set up an incremental encoder to a HSCE2 card? The card...
Replies
Views
Decided to come to you all to see if any of you have any ideas on how to approach this issue. I have a 'pack' of product that drops. When that...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom