Need Seimens S5 Simulator Trainer

EHB

Looking for a used Seimens S5 PLC simulator with digital and analog I/O to be used for training. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I would go to the Siemens distributor in your neighbourhood. Since they are phasing out S5 (no more support from 2012 on) and they have training centers all over the world, it's almost sure they have some surplus training simulators laying around.

Kind regards,

I would go to the Siemens distributor in your neighbourhood. Since they are phasing out S5 (no more support from 2012 on) and they have training centers all over the world, it's almost sure they have some surplus training simulators laying around.

Kind regards,
Thanks for the info. I actually was trying to save a few bucks.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'm new to the seimens simatic plc and profibus. I have to create a profibus master,by using simatic c7-635 touch,usb-prommer,mpi...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know if I can download S5 for free, off the internet or are they still charging for this software. I really dont come across S5 very...
Replies
Views
hi all nice to see the new forum from all user 1 - i need to know some company in germany work in seimens plc used and new s7 - s5 2- i need...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom