need sloution Simocode pro V

farrei

hello every body Specialy Jaspeer

i need solution we are upgrading our cement plant but now problme is the DCS system is Newer one SUPCON for me and for motor control we are going to simocode pro v I want to take data via profibus i dwith Current /Voltage Module

Whatn the SUPCON way to get data from profibus by using spacial module
i want to know the way of sending and receving data by profibus
is their some type of control word for taking data from simocode via profibus
can you tell me profibus protocol so that i can understand.

SUPCON DCS has the PROFIBUS master communication module to support PROFIBUS protocol,the communication module strictly complied with PROFIBUS standard, and is easy-ues, also with the control capability when coupled with the controller.

I am not very clearly with your particular requirements, or maybe I can share some experience with you.