Need some ideas....

Having unique avatars helps alot in remebering who people are. Too often, ive associated a 'stock' avatar with someone who ened up being someone else (oops). Not many people have the intestinal fortitude to put themselves as an avatar (is it still an avatar then??).. Ill look for you next time im in milwaukee drinking at that cool german resturant with all the armor and weapons... ;)

Matt

Matthias von Zorn said:
Having unique avatars helps alot in remebering who people are. Too often, ive associated a 'stock' avatar with someone who ened up being someone else (oops).

My avatar was fairly uncommon here (surprisingly), at first. Now, I've got some photos that I'd like to use. But, I just haven't taken the time to crop them. The best photos I've got are vacation (layoff) shots at Crater Lake and the Olympic rainforest... If I don't crop them you won't see much of me.

Or, I could use a photo of my dog. She's more fun to look at anyway.

Ill look for you next time im in milwaukee drinking at that cool german resturant with all the armor and weapons...

Which one? Drop an email if you'll be in the area.