Need v6.005 flash kit for PF700 Vector

I've gone to this site:

http://www.ab.com/support/abdrives/webupdate/powerflex700vc.html#

and tried to download the v6.005 Flash Kit. Unfortunately after it downloads, windows tells me that the MSI is not valid and can't be run. I've tried it several times using two different browsers, cleared my browser cache, et al, but to no avail.

EDIT: Got it going...had to run the installer on a XP machine (doesn't run on Vista), then I copied the BIN directory and the Registry file over to my production machine and it worked just fine.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, Does anyone have 3IF260 (B&R 2005) Automation runtime? I need full AR Version "V2.22"or just "IF260V22.S19" Thanks
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom