NetDDE Diagnostics

dvorak151

Is anybody aware of NetDDE diagnostic software, possibly with the ability to monitor or display the nodes a server or client is communicating with? It is a Wonderware application using the NetDDE service. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Eric 🔨

The only thing that I can think of that might help would be something like Wireshark. I don't know if Wireshark will be able to understand and decode the NetDDE packets to a human readable point, but you would be able to see what IP addresses are communicating with each other.

Brian

Similar Topics

Hello, We're having problems with netdde dying on a Windows 2000 Server machine running InSQL. The computer is connected to a GCOM DDE Server...
Replies
Views
HI all guru's, I have a Windows2000 SP4 PC with Excel 2000 running on it. I have to interface NetDDE data into Excel from various VAX...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Wonderware application on our plant network and I am trying to display tag values in an Excel spreadsheet on my PC. After...
Replies
Views
Complete newbie with polling data from InTouch. I am on site developing a supervisory control system and have limited access to the PC running...
Replies
Views
I read in one of the recent replies that XP SP2 does not support NETDDE is this correct or is it just that SP2 firewall is an issue and it just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom