New Zealand

G
Hi,

Sorry this is off topic, but:

I am looking for information relating to working in New Zealand, particularly in the field of industrial automation.

Is there much work of this type, is it widespread or concentrated in particular areas of the country?

Are there any quirky regulations concerning registration of this type of engineer, or are qualifications recognised from other countries (UK)?

Thanks for any help

Try a website called SEEK.COM.AU and fill in the info they require with your email address and they will email specific job details to you.NZ is a country full of very clever and innovative people and companies and the automation they have in their dairy and meat industries is some of the best in the world.The ODVA website has some interesting case studies of NZ industry usage of Devicenet etc.No doubt,they are screaming out for good tradesmen as we are in Australia.Want a job?

Where the heck is Bordertown? Cannot ever remember going through there.

When Olivia Newton-John was selling Vegemite in her US stores, one American was apparently heard to make the following comments:
"Vegemite is the only thing I have ever seen that looks like bitumen, smells like bitumen and tastes like bitumen that is sold as food".

Never mind all you members in the US, we Aussies are brought up on Vegemite. By the sound of things it is one of the only things Kraft are selling that is making money.