Newly acquired 'old' hardware

Hey guys... still learning what all the different AB models do. I have a machine here that has some 1794-based FlexIO modules (with the AENT) and a PanelView Plus 700 attached to it, but no 'main' control panel at all. There was a CAT5 cable going to each, but cut off with a sawsall apparently. :p

So, the question is: What sort of PLC and Ethernet stuff would have *likely* been at the other end of the cables? Control Logix? Or... ? :confused: Thanx!

... with 1756-ENBT/1756-EN2T
or FlexLogix with 1788-ENBT
or 1768 CompactLogix with 1768-ENBT
or 1769-L32E CompactLogix
or 1969-L35E CompactLogix
or any CompactLogix 5730

Similar Topics

I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking to model old RR relays in PLC. Does anyone have any SPECIFIC examples on how to model a relay such as a polar relay, slow pickup...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom