NKY or Cincinnati area siemens programmer

dwoodlock

Lifetime Supporting Member
Just curious if anyone could recommend a PLC programming company in this area, or provide contact info?

Specifically for Siemens control systems.

Thanks

Last edited:
I’m pretty close to you.

I have Siemens software and have done a project or two but I’m far from advanced with Siemens platform.

If you have a simple project or are trying to troubleshoot I may be able to help.

If you are doing a complex program from the ground up I’m probably not your guy.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I have a strange problem with an MP377 19" panel. Short version is the bootloader seems to be stuck. Normally with these panels...
Replies
Views
Hi. I started getting errors with my Rslinx from what I had in the beginning with version 2.54 and since than upgrade to the latest version from...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) I'm working on project now where I'm using Wago PLC 750-8207 and e!****pit for programming. I have an interesting bug/error coming...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have a problem that is puzzling me on a PLC 5 system. I am using a 4-20mA analog output (1771-OFE2/B) straight to a Powerflex 4m...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanted to call Phil to the attention that the integral search function seems to have gone unreliable. I mean the one in the tool...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom