No communication with s7 226 cpu

After Christmas day i will try to buy a new version of MicroWin from my local Siemens office. Thanks everybody for your advices and Marry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
See you my friends.

bogdan cioric

I changed my version from 3.2 to 4.0 and communication is ok via usb port. my computer detect automatically the cpu type and no problems during transfer.
thanks for all advice and A Happy New Year!

Thanks again my friends.
bogdan cioric

Similar Topics

Hi to All, I am very new to this forum and i hope i will get the responce soon for all my queries,as one of my friend suggested this site...
Replies
Views
Hi to All, I am very new to this forum and i hope i will get the responce soon for all my queries,as one of my friend suggested this site...
Replies
Views
Hello All! I am writing today because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Another site I am affiliated with keeps having their slc 5/03s...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently in the final week of my internship and I have encountered issues with communication between a PowerFlex 700 variable...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a Modbus ProSoft module in my setup with a capability of 30 clients (0-29), which I'm trying to monitor the Ethernet Connection...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom