No Data Updation Online In Data View

It's a SIEMENS 315-2DP CPU.The picture of DB shows like,

new1.GIF

Last edited:
Hi there
As said to monitor the current value you need to press the 'glasses' button 6th from right side.

Or you can monitor the values in variable table.
In variable table just write the address db30.dbd0(AI_00) to monitor the data in this address.
Also select data type as decimal under 'display format' column.
But there also you need to press the 'glasses' button !!!!;-)
Hop I have not further confused you

May be you are not calling block in OB1 which is using this DB!!
You take it for granted the DB will show the values, there is something else which you are missing.

Similar Topics

Hello, im quite new and still learning. I would like to ask is it possible for FATEK PLC to read data value more than 16k? I'm trying to move my...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am using a raC_Opr_NetModbusTCPClient AOI module, as below,. So, I need some assistance to restrict in reducing the poling...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a 505 workshop program with PLC type of 555- 1106 and I was wondering how can I download the data documentation window as a...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I'm currently working on a project where I need to implement an IoT platform based on Microsoft Azure Cloud. Communication is...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a db which is 1000 INT, and this db is represented in WinCC as a raw data type set of 5x 400 Bytes. This set is read with a script...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom