Non PLC related, but looking for your input

AC is more likely to cause Defib as 60 HZ cross the SA node of the heart is in synch with human heart beat.

DC is more likely to burn. And most DC stick machines today have OCV of 40 VDC or less to prevent damaging shock from grounded body contact.

It was the 110 v A/C buzz box welders that are outlawed in wet areas. With body grounded and wet, welder could have 110 volts run thru body. I worked in coal mines years ago and they were outlawed.

So, consider a moral mess if one were asked to consider programming something like an electric chair, or perhaps a doomsday machine, or something of a similar nature.
A doomsday device, Emphatic no! bombs n such, would depend on who wants them & why. an electric chair or similar execution device. possibly, not for the state of tx though.

Similar Topics

Hello All, It's past that time where my membership ran out, so I've come to do a Lifetime upgrade this time... but it won't let me. It keeps...
Replies
Views
Hi guys- been a long time since i have posted but i believe someone out there can probably help. I work in a meat plant that is HEAVILY washed...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some help with a project that I am working on to finish my maintenance apprenticeship. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My...
Replies
Views
What he have is a HMI2GO unit ( KTP900F) and we use a safety relay to trigger our e-stops. What the tech wants to do is guard against e-Stop on...
Replies
Views
(Allen Bradley PLC)Issue resolved by download the project, But What is the main root cause of this Major Fault Error code 62 “Non-Recoverable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom