Not PLC Related... DIN Rail Mount PushButton

Cool... How is it actuated? Do you push in on it or is it a rocker type or ball bat type toggle??? The picture in the AB catalog isn't really very helpful and there isn't any text description or spec's that I could find.

Very interesting, I'll probably buy some...
I don't think they have keyswitch in such
compact form though.
On occasion we used to install the E-5PB
(5 push button enclosure) and used standard
buttons but this is very compact.

panic mode

Just an opinion here....... feel free to shoot me down.

If you mount that thing in a bank of switches my fat finger couldn't switch just one. Also, how do you label these things. I think it may have a slight Fromage effect. I will try to bring my digital Camera tomorrow and show you what we have here, not to say it is perfect, but it might help with ideas.

Wow a real picture!!!! A big thanks to ROBO for going above and beyond... That looks like that will work very nicely. I will just need to get a momentary, single-pole, ball-bat style switch(s) and other items... Thanks again... Also, thanks to everyone else who replied and assisted. Except for "Devil's Advocate" (Vetteboy). :D (Just kidding)

Thanks All...

Old Thread Alert

Someone asked about something like this on patchn so I thought I would revive it here in case anyone knows of other sources. Seems like this could be something handy to know about.