Old "IPC 620-20 PLC"

I've got a hard (paper) copy of some manuals. But lot from it in German. If you intresting, I can scan any pages for you.

German is ok. I am special interested in the section about memory. Does the CPU work in Ram or Rom, and reference on start up if the main power has been gone for one week?

I have an old system without any dok. And the cpu is cold. If we cant get it working I will need to put an new cpu system and a lot off programming.

IPC 620-20 used with external memory module CMOS RAM (MM) 620-0025(2 kWord), 620-0026(4 kWord) or 620-0027(8 kWord). If D-size battery in CPU Power Module was dead and general power wasn't pluged you need make the new loading or programming PLC. IPC series was developed at Moeller for Honeywell. Small set of manuals I find in http://content.honeywell.com/ipc/faq/ but now this server isn't ask. :(

For Honeywell 620 manuals:

1) Register at the bottom of page:

http://www.pscsnapshot2.com/imc/scripts/silverware.exe/showplin@d:/dfs/elevclients/IMC/elevator.fxp

2) Once registered, you'll be directed to the welcome page for Honeywell literature.

click "other IM& C Products" tab (upper right)
3) click "Modular Control Solutions" button in left naviagation column

4) click the "620LCS" link

5) search the 6 pages of links to manuals for what it is you need.

6) Don't forget to take care of the reindeer.

Dan

danw said:
For Honeywell 620 manuals
5) search the 6 pages of links to manuals for what it is you need.
I'm don't find the manual #620-8998 (620-20) or #620-8997
(620-30) at this page