Omron Alarm/Event summary & History questions

Tommycai

CJ2M
I want to hide the alarm window unless there is an alarm.
Is it possible to only display the alarm box when a certain bit is triggered? if so how?

What are group specification in the General Tab of "Alarm/Event Summay" I want to make 2 message boxes only corresponding to the side the automation is on, is this possible? 1 PLC, 1 HMI, 2 automation sides, I want the message to display for that side of what the machine is doing or a message to the operator about what they need to perform to continue the automation. Is this the correct field to modify for this?

Similar Topics

Hello friends, I've (SYSMAC CJ1M CPU21 )Omron PLC workind with a filling machine. The PLC is not functioning and an alarm via its ERR/ALM led...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with the Omron C200H that occasionally will start flashing the alarm light and the machine stops. They say they can power down...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.net: I have encountered an Omron C28K that lost it's program due to battery failure. Luckily, I had a backup and was able to re-enter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently being using a Omron CPM1A-40CDR-D-V1 and transferred an old program on it. I was testing the program and making some...
Replies
Views
omron plc sysmac c40p alarm and power led lit continously doesnot go in run mode please give me solution on it:lolis:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom