Omron CJ1H

bkamali

B
I have an Omron CJ1H-CPU65 PLC and want to communicate with a PC by RS232 port. However when I try to detect the PLC, nothing happens.
If anybody knows, please advice.

1. How did you make your cable? You must make it like the C200H-CN220-EU cable below.
Link to Cable Documentation at Omron
2. Setup the software communications by right-click "NewPLC1",Change|Network Type|Toolbus.
3. Click Settings|Driver Tab. Set to COM1,9600,Baud Rate Auto-Detect. Click OK,OK.
4. Turn Dip Switch 5 to ON (Sets RS232 port to Baud Rate Auto-Detect - Toolbus Only)
5. Click PLC|Work Online.

:p

Similar Topics

Hello. My apologies if this is a noob question... Looking to do a FOR-WHILE loop to test 40 boolean work bits (and if true, write new value to xyz...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom