Omron CJ1M CPU11

f16bmathis

Hey, new to Omron. I have a CJ1M CPU11 PLC that I need to connect to and backup. When I look up Omron programming software, I find three different varieties of software I can purchase. Kind of worried I'll get the wrong one.

What is recommended to connect to that PLC? Thanks!

You will need the full version of CX-One if you need to see/review/modify the ladder code.
If you just need to backup the program then use the easy backup function to a CF Card

Similar Topics

Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
hi dear all hope you all are fine I have a problem with my CJ1M cpu11 ETN. it stop communication with PC over ethernet. ETN unit all indications...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have PLC Omron CJ1M/CPU11, the problem is whenever i connect the PLC to my PC (laptop) via serial port and try to go direct...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I can't transfer data from laptop to omron sysmac cj1m cpu11. I use cable "omron cs1w-cn118" and Uport 1150 (RS232),I sure software...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom