Omron CJ2M Fails to set the output

akrogh24

Hi

I can't get the plc to set any output, I can Se the output is on in the program, but the output is not lighting on the front off the output moduel, I have also tried to force it, it doesn't help.
I have upgraded the cpu from cj1m to cj2m, is there something I need to do, in i/o tabel it looks okay I can see the OC211.
I have used creat, and downloaded it, it does not help at all?

Kind regards
Allan Krogh

Similar Topics

Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom