PWM Output on PLC Omron CJ2M CPU 31

rakhafrds30

I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the PWM output can't running. I dont know how to activated the PWM Output of this PLC setting's. Can anyone help me to activating the PWM Output on PLC Omron CJ2M CPU 31. I have tried to settings on Pulse Output and it cant change anythings.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 140834.png

To achieve High Speed Outputs (PWM) on the CJ2 platform, you'll need a CJ1W-CT021 module. High Speed function is performed in hardware.

If this is a new project, may I suggest you use a CP1L PLC as the High Speed Inputs and Outputs are built in. It is also much more cost effective unless the CJ2 is currently being used for other control.

To achieve High Speed Outputs (PWM) on the CJ2 platform, you'll need a CJ1W-CT021 module. High Speed function is performed in hardware.

If this is a new project, may I suggest you use a CP1L PLC as the High Speed Inputs and Outputs are built in. It is also much more cost effective unless the CJ2 is currently being used for other controli have

If this is a new project, may I suggest you use a CP1L PLC as the High Speed Inputs and Outputs are built in. It is also much more cost effective unless the CJ2 is currently being used for other control.

I have CJ1W ID211 and OD211 module on my PLC. Can this module outputing pwm on the output of PLC ???

ON Response Time 0.1 ms max.
OFF Response Time 0.8 ms max.

Those are the specs on the OD211. In addition, this card will not respond to Omron's High Speed instructions designed for stepper motors.

ON Response Time 0.1 ms max.
OFF Response Time 0.8 ms max.

Those are the specs on the OD211. In addition, this card will not respond to Omron's High Speed instructions designed for stepper motors.
I just have PLC CJ2M with OD211, can i using pulse/PWM output on this PLC and how to settings this output ???

I just have PLC CJ2M with OD211, can i using pulse/PWM output on this PLC and how to settings this output ???

No software setting is going to make the OD211 any faster than the specs I posted. No, you can not achieve High Speed function with the hardware you have.