PWM output in Compactlogix PLC

tekman

Hi all, this is my first post and appreciate your advise in advance.

I have a job to migrate a system form Mitsubishi FX5U to AB 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B. I have to make one of digital output to 7ms ON - 60ms off PWM,is to possible? FX5U has PWM function to do so, wondering Compactlogix has similar function. Or scan time wise, it is enough to program with timer command such as TON in such time frame?

Thanks,

It can be done using STI routines but I don't know how accurate it would be. You might be better off using some kind of converter that would give a more reliable signal.

Similar Topics

I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i have never had to do a PWM Output or input before i have a Device that to dimm the lamp output from the ballast, the ballast has a 24V...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I am looking for a way to take my PID Output( it is the result of my PI Algorithm in Real format) and generate a PWM Signal in...
Replies
Views
The 1756-OB16IEF is a fast switching 12-24VDC output card. I'm doing a project where I need to control a stepper motor using 5V PWM signal. I'm...
Replies
Views
I need to control a hydraulic prortional Valve 200-500mA with a S7-1200 PWM output How to set Up? What cycle?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom