OMRON CJ2MCPU33 ErF3IP0A Non-Fatal Error?

Tommycai

so I have a omron CJ2M-CPU33 with a serial Port card adapter plugged into it. I am getting this non-fatal error and would like to resolve it it stated in the manual to re-download the configuration? I did this and still the same? Also the PLC has to be started up using the CX-Programmer is this the reason for this or is there a setting somewhere to fix it so that it goes into run mode when first turned on?

Not finding that error listed in the manual.

Can you upload a screen shot of the Error Log?

Guessing when the error is resolved the processor will be able to start in Run mode.

I think what you are seeing is an F3 error and an IP address of 0A.
That would indicate the Unit Setup settings for the Ethernet port do not match the settings of the front panel switches.
The W465 manual has a lot of information on configuring the Ethernet port.

Having a hard time using this stupid Paint (I'm an idiot at the simple things) I don't see anything listed in the error log is there something I can click on for refreshing?

There's definitely something there, but it is not readable.
Getting back to the Run issue, click the PLC tag at the top of the page then select Edit then Settings. Make sure the Mode is not set to Program. You need Monitor or Run in that setting.

I can get the plc into run mode after the first initial start-up with the computer. I would like it to go to run-mode when it starts up by itself. I put it into run mode and checked the Error log and I see nothing? Is there any other way to check for errors?

If the PLC settings are correct it should start automatically when the power is applied.
If you stop it and do not cycle power then you must start it manually from CX-P.

PLC-Edit-Settings.jpg PLC Settings.jpg

Thanks for the help everyone I forgot to transfer the settings to the plc and as for the error the switches on the front of the CPU Did not match the IP address after I changed it to that everything is good. Thanks again everyone.

Glad you got it fixed!!
I usually forget to cycle the PLC power after I transfer settings, then spend an hour trying to figure out what's wrong!