OMRON - CMP2A Programming

Hey,

If you want the software then you have to let me know so I can give it to you one or the other way.
If you want the manual then you better search on the net. With my experience from manuals from OMRON, it is quite complicated. I also had to do some project for school.
If you need the software give me your email adres so I can send it to you.

Hi

Omron provide Syswin for CPM models for free.
Try to ask your dealer about that.
Or if you will search under my name, in one of my last posts I provided link where you can download Syswin3.4

All the best

Similar Topics

Hello all, Im currently working on a project that involves the use of an Omron plc an a Siemens Tc35i gsm modem. So far i have set up the plc to...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom