Omron CQM1-CIF02 cable

I think you will find that the PLC side is not 232, the original cable had a converter in it, I believe the later ones had the converter in the head of the connector I could be wrong but that is what is described, however, I believe you can use the 232 port
Here is a link to a pinout of a 232 and it seems to indicate the programming port so a little confused.
https://pinoutguide.com/Electronics/omron_plc_cable_pinout.shtml

The link is showing wrong information!!! That is NOT the mentioned cable. The pinout there is only for CS1W-CN226 cable. The CQM1-CIF02 cable has a 20 pin connector on the omron side. Please see the attached images. Some information mention that the "converter" in CQM1-CIF02 is in fact just an isolation, like optocouplers, so that is not a big deal, it can be ignored.

Similar Topics

Hi folks....I am on a quest for either a CQM1-CIF02 cable or a CPM1-CIF01 interface module{like a AB pic box for omron I believe} I picked up a...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have a DUPONT brand machine having OMRON PLC CQM1-CPU21-E. I have CX Programmer installed in my Laptop having W1indow10. I want to go...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Does anybody knows Omron CQM1 0ch Module details?? or manual i try to search but cant find manual or complete order code if this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been asked what is involved to upgrade and old CQM1-21 Omron PLC to a CJ2M. I have the old file with an extension of .cdm and searches...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody I have a very old CQM1 CPU21 Without memory cassette. I´m trying to set up protection UM, but I can´t, the following warning "Error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom