omron cross post from mrplc

irondesk40

have a plant in dominican republic that has a omron cj1g plc controlling a waste water plant. Have been able to go online through our company network with no problems. Now for some reason that I confused about, i can ping the ip, but can not connect with cx programmer. I have attached some screen shots, any ideas would be apprecitated. There is not one person in the plant that has the omron software.
Could it have something to do with the port 9600, have read somewhere where some firewalls will not allow connections. As far as I know, nothing has changed in the plant and IT confirmed that the ip has not changed.
Confused, have tried all afternoon

thanks,

we had a simliar problem a while back.. I will check how we were able to solve the issue. What part of the DR? Near a beach and I'll go for you... it's been cold up in Ontario.....

Was able to get my communication issue solved today. A omron rep named Mike Walsh was in today to demo his omron drives and showed him my problem. Was able to ping plc in dominican republic but not able to connect with my pc anymore. Found out a couple of things. For some reason cx programmer was using the last numbers of my wireless network connections. Disabled the wireless connnections and changed some setting in CX.
I have attached a file with some screen shots with a explanation of what we changed at the end. Maybe it will help someone else.

I HAVE OMORON PLC C500 WITHOUT BATTERY .I PUT a new battery (ER14250 ½ AA 3.6 V) AND USED HOST LINK LK201 TO DOWNLOAD THE PORGRAM. THE DOWNLOAD SUCCEED.I CAN download and upload the program and make monitoring without any broplems . but the output
Didnot respond form plc and the led in plc(out inh) stayed on
Please help me What Ican do.

proplem

I HAVE OMORON PLC C500 WITHOUT BATTERY .I PUT a new battery (ER14250 ½ AA 3.6 V) AND USED HOST LINK LK201 TO DOWNLOAD THE PORGRAM. THE DOWNLOAD SUCCEED.I CAN download and upload the program and make monitoring without any broplems . but the output

welcome to the site.
it is a good Idea to start a new post normally.
Your PLC sounds to be still in Program Mode.
I assume you are using syswin.
Select online then either Monitor or Run mode,
Also check your download to PLC setup as it is possibly configured to go to Program mode when you ppower up with the LK201 plugged in

Omoron

welcome to the site.
it is a good Idea to start a new post normally.
Your PLC sounds to be still in Program Mode.
I assume you are using syswin.
Select online then either Monitor or Run mode,
Also check your download to PLC setup as it is possibly configured to go to Program mode when you ppower up with the LK201 plugged in
THNKYOU Sr
Imade as you say moved from monitor to run mode and every thing ok and i donot understand the last ided i will send notice now

Notes/I US ED SYSWIN3.2 .AND I HAVE COPY FROM PORGRAM