OMRON E5AN-H Set point controller

kongshitt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys, trying to figure out how to program my controller to ONLY enable outputs when my machine is up and running. The literature for the controller says I can set it so that EV-1 (event input) will set it to run/stop. I cant figure out how to get to the setting to change it. Anyone have experience with these controllers?

Literature Link
https://www.manualslib.com/products/Omron-E5an-H-677772.html

Similar Topics

Hello, people. I need some advice on Omron E5AN-H. I have to set the Control Output 1 On when the temperature is 15 degrees higher of Setpoint...
Replies
Views
Good day to everyone. I have e5an-h and termometr connected and motor connected to out1 and out2 and potentiometer connected. I cant figure out...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom