OMRON ENCODER e6b2-cwz6c faulty

I am providing 24 volts on encoder input but getting the 24 volts on encoder output.The output voltage is not changing,so I want to ask what will be the fault.If I am not wrong is it circuit fault,If yes then please tell me what would be the fault in circuit..The encoder image is also attached..

Regards
Sohail.

encoder image.PNG

Yeah this encoder is NPN configuration,but the problem I am facing is the output voltage is not changing during rotating ,I am getting only fixed 24 volts on Encoder phase A,B and Z

1) If your'e measuring through Digital multimeter?
if yes! ithink you should try with oscilloscope.Digital multimeter cannot tell you about Pulses.
2) If you've tried to give inputs to PLC and checked that your'e getting Pulses?
if not getting Pulses then it is confirmed you have faulty one Encoder.
Just replace it.
I hope you've got the solution!

Where are you measuring the voltage? Put the output into a high speed counter on the PLC and then see if it pulses.