how to use encoder with omron plc

the encoder is mounted on a drive shaft which rotates 10 rev per minute, the encoder is 200 pulse per rev, it means 2000 pulse per minute is the range i going to get,i want to use either the built in high speed counter input, can any one send me a sample program how to assign encoder port and make calculation using bcd ?

Similar Topics

hello.i want connect an encoder to my plc but it doesn work well.my plc is omron.please help me if you can.mthanks
Replies
Views
Hi... I'm working on A1SHCPU(Mitsubishi) and OMRON Rotary Encoder E6c3-AG5C (Gray Code Type/Resol...256). The purpose of this project is that...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I picked up an Omron 3F88l-132 rotory encoder from a used online equipment site ($400). My problem is I can't find any english help for...
Replies
Views
Tough Duck
T
I am providing 24 volts on encoder input but getting the 24 volts on encoder output.The output voltage is not changing,so I want to ask what will...
Replies
Views
Dear all PLC's master, I'm trying to connect CPM1A to rotary encoder (Omron E6B2) using PRV with this code (0 0 DM100), but i can't read the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom