OMRON FZ2-350-10 help please

sheryl86_ann

Hi there!I would like to ask if somebody can led me to a site / or send a copy of a detailed manual (just in case you have, please)of FZ2-350-10 controller (omron. We are using this for o-ring inspection.I cannot find in the internet the detailed meaning and purpose of its input/ output wirings. Like if the result is NG, what wire or signal will I need to use so that this will trigger contact to the PLC.I am a beginner in this controller. Does anyone encountered like this? Please help. I am using OMRON PLC.

Thank you.

PS: Thanks to mr. Gilbert(Gil47)

Sir gtsuport:

Greetings!

Thank you very much for leading me to this site. I find it hard to print this page before, I need to do it one by one procedure this the one I had is not in PDF format. Are u very particular with this product? I mean, can you help me know when to use the wiring connection and the meaning of its purpose? I can only read like it says that for measurement.. thats for all inputs or outputs.. but when to use or how to use the measurements?

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

sheryl - Philippines