Omron JX inverter

dfree88

Hi guys, im relatively new to the control game. have a bit of knowledge on PLC's but have never used inverters before. my question is probably very simple for all you tech heads but i simply want the 3 phase motor to operate. ive wired the motor accordingly and wired P24 into control terminal block '1' through a switch. I have the run light but when i push the run button nothing happens.

Any help would be much appreciated.

My guess would be that the A001 and/or A002 parameters are not set correctly. You will need the manual to sort this out. WAY too much information to cover here.

It sounds like you've provided a run signal but no speed signal. With no speed signal, the motor runs but at zero speed. To a layman, the motor is not running. To a drive guy, its running but a zero speed.

thanks for the help guys, you were bang on the button dick, speed parameter was running at 0rpm šŸ™ƒ Thanks again for the help