Omron Network Configurator Problem

Laurelie

Hi,

I'm trying to communicate between a CompactLogix PLC and an Omron CJ2M PLC using Ethernet/IP. I'm using up the Omron network configurator, but I'm getting the error "Since it has not valid connection information, it cannot execute". Reading around this forum, and talking to Omron tech support, it seems to be the EDS files I'm using from Rockwell. I have all the files but they may need to be edited? Can anyone tell me what I need to edit on them?

Thanks

Does that still require the network configurator to be used? The problem I'm having is that when I go to edit the target device (Logix5771), I can only select "Receive Data From".

I entered the code you gave me without setting the network configurator up and it didn't work.