Omron Network Configurator Password

Killercal

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to program a new Omron safety PLC, NE1A.

I was given a running program by the client and he said he wants it just like the currently running application. The new cell that is being put in is a copy of the cell that is there with just a few extra gates.

The only thing the customer didn't give me was a password and he is now on holidays for a week. Is there a way to open this program as a read only or a way to copy this program to a new one so I can get going on this?

Thanks,

Scott

Similar Topics

All, I'll confess that I'm not an experienced PLC programmer. I'm setting up an Ethernet/IP network using a EIP21 Ethernet/IP module in a rack...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm trying to get some non-safe Input from a Mits Q-series PLC via Dnet to a NE1A. The NE1A is the master on the network and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to communicate between a CompactLogix PLC and an Omron CJ2M PLC using Ethernet/IP. I'm using up the Omron network configurator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to connect a new CJ2M-CPU31 to a used NS12-TS01B-V2 (it seems to be restored to default). I want to connect that using Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom