Omron Nt620c system menu problem

Danil

Hello, omron nt620c cannot access the system menu. After loading the system program and initializing, the message "No direct information is set !!! Please use the Support tool to set the PT Control Area and the PT Notify Area." Tapping on the corners of the screen does not help. SW switches are installed in accordance with the manual. When you try to download the program via NTST, the message "Time out error." What is the fault?
Dear friends,my level of English is very low, I tried to describe the problem as simply as possible

I cannot remember exactly but I believe when it first boots there are 4 touch switches in each corner you need to press two of them at the same time I think you have to hold them for a second or two. Also check the dip switches here is the manual:
https://www.myomron.com/downloads/1.Manuals/HMI/NT/v033e1-5 NT620S+NT620C.pdf
Hello! Thanks for your help. I tried to do this, but the panel does not respond to clicks. dip are set according to the manual. I tried installing different versions of ntst. there are no changes. I don’t know the breakdown history, as far as the panel was brought after attempts by other engineers to fix it.