OMRON SYMAC CP1E and CJ1M plc

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
I want to download the programm from OMRON CP1E plc.I have a USB Transfer cable that work fine with CJ1M plc
Although these 2 plcs have 9 pin VGA female connector, I don't want to take any risk.
Can I use the same cable with CP1E plc?
Best regards

If your CP1E has the optional DB9 serial port, you can use it. As I recall it requires DIP switch 5 to be turned on.
It would be easier to use the built in USB port on the CP1E.

OMRON CP1E SYMAC et CJ1M plc

Hello Mendonsy, thanks for your fast reply
I'll buy one and connect
Once again thanks for your help
Best regards

Similar Topics

I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom