omron touch screen model conversion

sttchui

hi,

Anyone have try converting omron ns5-sq0[]-v1 to ns10-tv0[]-v2 the button function went missing after i avtivatethe keypad entry? I only using the on/OFF button using host Pt memory( area used internal memory -$B) i only changes the model from 5" to 10" the rest remain the same. Are tthere anymore setting do i need to reconfigure?

Thank you

Regards,

Sttchui

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, Anyone can help me how to configure the CX-Programmer to link a communication into Siemens MP277 touch screen. Any help is...
Replies
Views
Hi I am having trouble with t a NS10-TV00B-V2 touch screen (I think)Some buttons change colour but not all buttons seem to work, I have tried a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does Omron RS422C(CP1L) able to communicate/interface link with GT1020 LBL Mitsubishi Touch screen? If yes, what are the plc command need to...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody i have an OMRON NT20S-ST121 touch screen and NT support sofeware which is 4.6 version. but i can not communicate with the touch...
Replies
Views
I do the cable link of the PLC Omron with Touch Screen (Pro-face) 1 Cable can link all together I hope can usefully for everybody...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom