Omron Zen PLC Counter

create a program for the binary counting sequence from 0 to 7 using counters.

TIA...working student here.LJ
We will try to help you but not do the actual programming. Please post any effort you have made and we will try to guide you in the right direction. Is this the only details you have? If so , please define your methods of input and output. Are you limited on the number of counters? Without any guidelines, I would suggest you become familiar with how the "P" and the "C" relays work.

Last edited:
create a program for the binary counting sequence from 0 to 7 using counters.

TIA...working student here.LJ
I am still waiting on any response from you. I have a working solution but will not post it until you show some effort.

Similar Topics

Hi, after 30 years involved with automation I'm actually writing my first PLC program and am struggling a fair bit. My background is mechanical...
Replies
Views
I am new to PLCs and I bought an Omron Zen and I am trying to write some logic for a pneumatic crimper. Basically the pneumatics will get air to...
Replies
Views
I am new to the PCL - my history is "C" programming. I have a very simple PCL starter project. I am using the IO ports for input and the Q relay...
Replies
Views
I am very new so I will try to give as much information as possible. I cannot get a Prolific PL-2303TA USB to RS232 to connect to an Omron ZEN...
Replies
Views
Hi I am setting a system up as per the attached picture, 5 inputs that are always present. These are sensors I have in an injection mould, if...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom