OP77B Backup Upload

shriganesh

Hello,

Please tell me a procedure of uploading OP77B backup from HMI.I don't have any previous backup.For uploading this backup can I use SIEMENS 5512 card.or there is any another option please provide me a settings if anyone have it.
If someone have any OP77B backup(another project) please send it to me.It will help me as a reference project during development.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Kindly, we are trying to transfer a project to a new op77b, using Mpi cable with 187.5kb. The Set Pg Pc is detecting it, and the Op77b is...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I've an old op7 panel and trying to replace it with a new one of model OP77B. But the project of the old one is a psr file while...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i am able to take back up from op7 dp and op77a but i am failure to take back up from op77b.i am using usb/ppi multimaster cable. 1p...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to modify the OB77B screen, but it says I need to update the operating system because I'm using a newer version of WinCC. I'm using...
Replies
Views
I am completely unfamiliar with Siemens programming but I have been asked to become familiar with it. I have a new copy of TIA Portal V11 SP2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom