Open a PDF from FTView SE

ASF

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

Does anyone know how I can display or launch a PDF file from a button on a FTView SE client? I know I can run applications, but I can't find a way to load a specific file.

Thanks!

Try this

In summary, from the list of Active X controls you need to select " ME Program Launcher" and then set its properties. Under properties you need to specify two main things Program Parameter and program location. Load your pdf on to a sd card or usb drive and connect the panelview terminal.

See Attached File for for different methods of accessing the pdf. I perfer using method 3 where you transfer the file from external storage to panelview terminal storage and then specify paths using device tags.

see link
http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=25067

Hmm

Hi ASF

sorry about that, i did not notice the SE, but anyways I have not worked with SE edition. Please refer to the attached file it might help you.

Take care Mate

use the Appstart command and point to the PDF file instead of the .EXE file. The browsing window defaults to displaying only .exe files. Manually change that to *.PDF to browse for those files.

OG