OpenNet & Visual Basic

Bteachman

Guys,

I am looking for a way to concect to a Idec OpenNet PLC with VisualBasic. I want to do this through a ActiveX, API, or Code, AKA no other software runnning.

As far as I am aware the only way to do this is through the WindSRV software they sell, unless anyone here has experimented with trying to read the signal on the com line.

Jon.

Similar Topics

I have an opennet plc datalinked with 5 microsmart plcs I made some changes to the program and downloaded it now the datalinks fault out. I cant...
Replies
Views
I am having difficulty finding documentation or examples on integrating Visual Studio with iX Developer in order to develop custom objects...
Replies
Views
I just received the Panelview plus 7 performance series B. When I put my .mer file on the series B, the text quality is way worse than the series...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on a project currently that uses a windows application on a PC to communicate with an NX1P2 controller to read and write...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing a college course in robotics and automation and a question we were asked was. A software application used by production...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom