iX Developer - Visual Studio Custom Components

Hann

I am having difficulty finding documentation or examples on integrating Visual Studio with iX Developer in order to develop custom objects. According to the iX Developer documentation, this is possible, but I haven't been able to find any further information online.

Could you please provide me with guidance on how to integrate Visual Studio with iX Developer? Specifically, I am looking for information on how to use the iX Developer API to create custom objects, and any resources or documentation that would be helpful in this process.

Any of the following documents would be very helpful

iX Developer API documentation: This document provides detailed information about the

iX Developer API and its programming interfaces.

iX Developer SDK examples:

CmkVMx5.png