Transparent mode - RS232 Gx developer to Got

I'm trying to manually convert a Beijer E200 HMI project onto to a new Mitsubishi GOT gs2107-wtbd. The PLC is a very old A-series AS1CPU and is connected via is only port RS485.

I've got a e200 programmed up with the original e-designer project and connected to the AS1CPU using its only port RS485. I can then go transparent mode to PLC and monitor/download the PLC code using GX Developer using the RS232 port on the e200 to my PC com port.

RS232 cable I'm using is CAB 5.

Should I be able to do the same using the new GOT and its RS232 port as I ticked the option in GT Designer 3 but can't get it to work. Currently using usb to program the GOT.
I've uploaded a couple of screen shots to my google drive but not sure how to insert image so there's just a link sorry.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zHQvnPPXrqJhk9JqxS55gZ1pv4H1n_uH/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pm-S-DLxzUQjeN6kBsJi5ACudWZPsJXB/view?usp=sharing
This is my GX Developer transparent mode settings for the e200 which is working but when I select the other two GOT options doesn't make it work for the GOT though.

Last edited: