OT: AD Website.

Mike:

Can't check into the site, can't order, can't just hang out? Is it time to switch brands, to remedy your anxieties?

I went through AD withdrawl many years back, but I didn't have AD fever very bad.

Actually, I think there is a conspiracy against AD going on ot there. I don't think it is our friend in the northeast.

I do love a conspiracy. ( Don't get me started on either of the Kennady's). Since I live halfway across Illinois from EZAutomation.....

Conspiracy? And maybe not.

regards.....casey

Casey,

Things happen... Not likely to jump ship on AD very soon. We've dumped a bunch into configuring a new control system entirely wrapped around the DL-06. If that works out we'll be there a long time.

Similar Topics

Is the Rockwell website down as I cannot connect to ab.com or rockwellautomation.com they both give me a gateway timeout message.
Replies
Views
Some time back Citect users were discussing how bad the Aveva website is to navigate compared to the old Schneider one. if i remember correctly...
Replies
Views
a long time ago somewhere on here, i saw a post about how you can control your plc over the internet. i looked through it and someone posted a...
Replies
Views
Wondering if there is a way to parse data from an embedded website on a controller (Quincy Air Compressor) to the PLC to display as status and/or...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone knows how to call a website via a button on a WINCC ? It must be something like: Set objWshShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom