OT: AutoSketch .SKF to .DWG

dmroeder

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anybody have AutoSketch?

I have 11 .SKF files that I need converted to .DWG. From what I can gather the file extension belongs to AutoSketch and it can save them to .dwg.

One hang up is going to be the file size. They are about 1.4MB a piece. I can get them to whoever can convert them via DropBox. Just keep that in mind...

Thanks,

Dustin

Thanks for the link Kid. It appears that it only likes SKD format. Just for fun I changed the file extension to SKD but no dice.

I think they mean that you can turn AutoSketch files into DWG's from AutoSketch, not turn AutoSketch files into DWG's in AutoCAD. At least I cannot find a way to bring them into AutoCAD.

A friend of mine has auto convert.
it might convert the files.

i check with him and see.
the only bad thing is that he is on a dial up modem, he's way out in the boonies, so you'll have to mail them to him.

regards,
james

We'll just buy it. I thought I'd check with the forum to see if any users had it since we will probably only use it once.