OT brain teaser

14 off the top of my head. Another 10 minutes of staring got me to 17. #13 looks like it should be easy, but I'm stumped.

Thanks, Darren. Now I will be staring at this thing the rest of the night trying to get just ONE MORE!... o_O

🍻

-Eric

WooHoo! Figuring out #12 got me to 18!... :cool:

The ones I got were 1,2,3,4,6,8,12,14,15,18,20,21,23,25,26,27,29, and 32.

🍻

-Eric

OK, #7 got me to 19. That one took a few tries, since it's not formatted correctly. It should read "13 S in the U S F".

That was good, Darren... (y)

🍻

-Eric

I have been hitting my head for over 2 hours on this and I am upto 10 so far. My wife sits down and within a short time she got 28 of them. So after throwing my laptop across the room, and kicking the dog... back at it to get the rest

OK: I got my 19 (took about 30 minutes). Now I give up!

I can't figure out what the "L" in #24 is. The sad part is, I've taken a similar quiz before. Mine had a few different ones on it, like: 1000 W that a P is W.

AK

19..13=UFS

13=Ulucky for some.

But i cant get it say correct..Shuld i spell equals?

This is frustrating..Damn the person who sent this to me...

darrenj said:
13=Ulucky for some.
"13 IS unlucky for some" works.

That kind of violates the "rules," doesn't it?
It's not much of a test if the questions are flawed.

I got 5, 15, 17, and 29 now...

As a group we've gotten everything but 10, 16, 28, and 31. Has anyone figured them out?

200 D for P G in M :)

AK

darrenj said:
19..13=UFS

13=Ulucky for some.

But i cant get it say correct..Shuld i spell equals?
The spreadsheet is very picky. It's looking for "13 is unlucky for some".

Being staisfied with having reached 19, I went and found the answers online. There were about a 1/2 dozen that I would have NEVER gotten.

Why were there no EASY questions?... ;)

8 B in a B
16 B in a W

🍻

-Eric

akreel said:
As a group we've gotten everything but 10, 16, 28, and 31. Has anyone figured them out?
You will kick yourself when you see what #10 is. The others are not common knowledge (at least not to ME)... :oops:

akreel said:
"200 D for P G in M :)
200 Dollars for a Poor Guy in Milwaukee?... :confused:

🍻

-Eric

bernie_carlton said:
I don't have Excel on my home confuser - Works and Corel Quattro complain that it is encrypted. Can anyone save it as PDF?
You won't be able to check if your answers are correct, but here you go.

🍻

-Eric