OT business must be good

I agree

leitmotif said:
Well if it is so simple do it in house -
why just think of the cost savings to the company
and you are going to be a hero.

Dan Bentler
You should be able to do this yourself. If you have standardized on this equipment you should already be familiar with it.

I know a lot of Canadian system integrators that may want the business since the saw mill industry is very slow.

Oh for sure we have the knowledge to do it ourselves, unfortunately we are strapped for labour. Our plant is supposed to have 4 electricians, we are down to two.

I would consider getting a local contractor to do it as well but nobody around here has any labor either. Our local industrial guys just told me they won't even LOOK at any projects until next year.

I now have 3 American companies that have quoted to our standard so we will end up going with one of them.

As a side note if anyone is looking for work and wants to move to a nice small town in the middle of nowhere send me a PM.

Heck, throw my name in the hat

I'm not interesting in moving right now, but I've worked south of the border several times and wouldn't have a problem working to the north.

Send me the specifications and I'll quote it. I've worked with SSD drives before.
[email protected]