OT, Canada TSSA, opinions wanted

BudW

I am looking for some opinions on TSSA inspection.
I am working on some assembly equipment that will be going in to Canada. This equipment will be supplied by the plant air supply. The airdrop is ½”. The 1/2'” air drop then drops into a ¾” pipe used as a drip leg (with a ball valve at the bottom to drain any water). Do you think that this is now considered a pressure vessel of ¾” or greater and will require TSSA inspection?

Bud

Similar Topics

Hi, I would like to know what are the PLC/DCS/SCADA brands that are widely used in CANADA. It would be great if there is some statistics. Thank...
Replies
Views
There is always something for which to be THANKFUL, Health, Home, Family, friend, food, and people on this forum who are helping each other in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a costumer that needs to supply a system with some eletrical parts for Canada. I'm having some trouble finding the correct standard...
Replies
Views
Hello, our HR is looking for new colleague for control engineer position. Few years of experience with AB PLC/HMI, Siemens HMI, Servo drives...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm in Vancouver, BC now and have hard time to find any company, which is programming Siemens, most of them using AB. Is it different in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom