OT: Coronavirus do you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobB
+1

[..] but his point is clear enough: either it is a democracy with some iron unalterable principles even in case of emergency - or it is some form of diktat.
It a pointless derailment of the discussion. To the best of my knowledge there is no country where vaccines are mandatory. Nor is it seriously considered anywhere. Even in china vaccination is voluntary. Only if you do not take the vaccine you may lose the right to board and airplane, to enter a restaurant, or to go on a building site. You also lose the right to enter an airplane if you refuse to be searched, do you also argue that it is an undemocratic diktat ? Anti-vaxxers like to bring this "point" up, but it is a false flag argument because it is not the reality anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.