Fieldcare and PACTware

CliveBaker

Hi All,

I am trying to set up a flowmeter (FCI ST98) using Fiedcare or PACTware with Profitrace proficore ultra, but when I add PROCENTEC DP-V1 Master and try to connect, I get the following messages:

Internal error: IDtm::SetCommunication(NULL) failed [PROCENTEC DP-V1 Master],Device Agent,14:38:26.449
Cannot change one DTM state: DTMStateConfigured => DTMStateCommunicationSet [PROCENTEC DP-V1 Master],Device Agent,14:38:26.449

I also get no proficore licence found in the DTM messages. Profitrace works fine.

I get the same error message if the profcore ultra is not connected.

can anybody help please